Follow Nicole –
’Life Is Everywhere’ – by Arms & Sleepers
VLOG CAMERA SET UP –
Canon 5D mk IV
Canon 16-35 2.8 L III
Sennheiser MKE 400
FAQs – for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions … 🙂
– How old are you? – 31
– Where do you live? – Surrey, UK & Cape Town South Africa
– What’s with the weird long hair? – Growin’ it.
– What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica. New tattoos – mountains on my arm & VV on my wrist because I didn’t know what I wanted until 5 mins before I got them!
– How do you make money? – YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
– What editing program do you use? – Premier Pro CC on Mac
– Did you go to university? – No
– Why do yo buy so many cameras? I’m a photographer & film maker, cameras / lenses are my thing.
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new opportunities everyday, I’m just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that’s YouTube & Film. I’m happy I made the change!
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
via YouTube https://youtu.be/Ao3dVCXKADc